Google Cloud has the tools to help you build your startups fast and scale securely & cost-effectively from idea to IPO.
The Google for Startups Cloud Program is designed to give you the financial, business, and technical support you need. This program gives eligible startups access to Google experts, cloud costs coverage (up to $100k) for the first two years as well as additional benefits across Google products.
The Google for Startups Cloud Program is designed to give startups the financial, business & technical resources they need to get started quickly on Google Cloud. Build your startup with Google Cloud for an intelligent, cost-effective, proven technology your developers will love…
Through this program, you’ll receive product credits, technical training, and business support, to help you grow.
- Credits: Get your first year of Google Cloud and Firebase usage covered with credits up to $100,000. Plus, in year two get 20% of Google Cloud and Firebase usage covered, up to an additional $100,000 in credits*
- Google-wide discounts: 12 months of free Google Workspace Business Plus for new signups and $600 monthly credits on Google Maps Platform for 12 months for new signups
- Training: $500 Google Cloud Skills Boost credits giving you access to online courses and hands-on labs
- Technical support: Get timely help 24/7 through Enhanced Support by applying your Google Cloud credits
- Business Support & Networking: Access to a Startup Success Manager, our global Google Cloud Startup Community, and co-marketing opportunities for select startups.
*Credits can be applied towards GCP Services and Select Google Cloud Offerings.
We’re committed to helping you build a sustainable, successful business, and provide you with the support, services, and technology that let you move fast.